Banker's Dozen - Debt Profiling Quiz Advanced
|This is the second installment in our series of Banker's Dozen quizzes. This time we'll test your knowledge of some nuances of tax-exempt debt, refundings, and bond issuance.|
Within the test file you receive on download, multiple choice answers are provided and on completion, the correct answer plus your score!
1. When creating a debt profile the most important output is:
2. When analyzing a municipal or not-for-profit financial statement, what line items are integral to an accurate debt profile?
3. Term bonds differ from serial bonds in the following way:
4. A new CUSIP will be issued if the following event occurs:
5. What is a municipal issuing authority?
6. When information sources show conflicting data, which is the "most" accurate?
7. A refunding of a bond is an advance refunding if
8. Redemption notices for a bond being called may be found
9. Which of the following may have a sinking fund schedule
10. If searching EMMA and you come across a blank page that does not have CUSIPs but you need at least the CUSIP6, what should be your next step?
11. A not-for-profit may sell bonds through the following maximum number of issuing authorities:
12. All of the following belong in a debt profile except
13. Debt profiling is an essential activity because