SmartModels Utilities: Unique
It’s a well-known problem that you can’t easily create a unique list of elements from a long range of cells with duplicate entries. No formula exists for this and the user is left either writing some code to try and get it done or potentially a large manual task.
Unique in SmartModels Utilities makes this a snap:
- Enter the range with duplicate entries
- Click the Unique button
- Inspect your results in the column next to your input range
Output is a single column of unique values from the list.
- Speed - Generate a unique list in three clicks
- Flexibility - Works for both numeric and text values
- Speed again - Input ranges are set and stored in the interface until the user changes it, saving additional time when data changes and recalculation is necessary