SmartModels Utilities: Annualize
If you've ever dealt with cash flows of different frequencies and tried to annualize their totals, you know there's no simple formula to do it in a spreadsheet.
The Annualize function in SmartModels Utilities tackles this chore in three simple steps:
- Go to the SmartModels Utilities add-in and select Annualize from the drop down menu.
- Highlight any number of date-amount paired columns and a single column output date range
- Click the Annualize button to create totals based upon the output date series
- Speed - Faster, more accurate way to interpolate yield curve data or anything needing interpolation in Excel
- Accuracy - Simple user interface with flyover help for each input
- Speed again - Input ranges are set and stored in the interface until the user changes it, saving additional time when data changes and recalculation is necessary